Socksy.me is an online store operated by the company listed above (Socksy) which is also the e-commerce service provider. It is recommended that you carefully read the terms and conditions. Any changes to the conditions, to which we reserve the right as a seller, are for you, customer, binding. By using the online store, you acknowledge that you agree to those terms. If you disagree with the terms, please do not use the online store socksy.si.
The customer undertakes the general conditions applicable at the time of purchase (time of placing online order).
Members, users of online stores
By registering on http://socksy.si/sl/login you become a member of the online store socksy.me. Registration is also possible during the purchase process. Only registered members have the right to purchase in the online store. When registering in an online store, the visitor retrieves the user name (e-mail) and password. If a user wants to replace his e-mail address or password, he can do so at any time in his user profile.
Availability of information
Socksy commits to provide the customer with the following information:
- information about the company Socksy (name and registered office of the company, registration number),
- contact details allowing the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, phone number),
- essential characteristics of items (including after sales services and guarantees),
- accessibility of items (each item offered on the web site should be accessible within a reasonable time limit),
- terms of delivery of items (and mode, place and time limit of delivery),
- prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must show whether they already contain taxes, transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of that information,
- method of payment and delivery or completion,
- duration of the offer,
- time limit within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions of resignation, and to the extent that the resulting cost of refund are incurres, the amount of that cost, and
- clarification of the complaint procedure, including all contact details or customer contact service contact.
Offer of items and prices
Due to the nature of the online business, the Socksy offers update and change frequently and quickly.
All prices in the online store are listed in EUR (€) and have included the value added tax (VAT). Prices are valid at the time of the transaction or when the customer recieves a message that the order is in processing. Prices may change without notice. The offer applies under these conditions until the sale of stocks.
The price in our online store is the same for both registered members as for the guests of the online store.
- Items labeled "new" are newly added to the Socksy offer. This tag will be exposed for a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 2 months.
- Items labeled "special offer/sale" are reduced by a certain percentage displayed at regular prices. In addition to the discount prices, the regular price of the item is also shown.
- Items labeled "delivery date unknown" are currently unavailable. This means that they are not in stock in the Socksy warehouse.
The purchase agreement between Socksy and the customer is concluded at the moment when Socksy sends the first electronic confirmation message of the order. From this moment, all prices and other conditions are fixed and valid for both Socksy and the customer.
The Purchase Agreement (i.e. the first electronic message on the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the Socksy server and is available to consumers on their written request.
Data on the concluded transaction or customers order confirmation are also available in each users user account (internet access).
The customer can also place an order by phone or by e-mail. The purchase agreement between Socksy and the customer is concluded in this case when the customer places the order and Socksy confirmes it.
Corrections or additions to the order can be send by e-mail or phone.
By invoice to the transaction account of the seller
You pay the order by the received invoice on our transaction account. The total purchase and delivery costs are set out in the order.
By cash on delivery
You pay the order with cash to the delivery person when the ordered goods are delivered to you. The total purchase and delivery costs are set out in the order.
With cash at the checkout
You pay the order with cash at our establishment. After reading the order, we will send you a message or we will call you when you can take the ordered goods. The total purchase is indicated in the order.
With PayPal on Socksy account
With credit card
You pay the order with credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express,) via PayPal system.
The issue of invoice
The invoice in paper form is attached on delivery of the subscribed items to the customer. In the case of a personal takeover, the customer shall receive the printed invoice for the purchased items at takeover.
The invoice shall indicate the price and all costs relating to the purchase and the notification of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The customer is obliged to verify the correctness of the data before submitting the order. The objections to the correctness of the invoices given later are not taken into account.
When buying at the takeover point (if any) it is not possible to redeem gift certificates, bonuses, promotional codes, etc.
All prices contain VAT unless it is explicitly written differently.
Prices apply in the moment of placing the order and do not have the specified validity.
Prices apply in the case of payment by Payment methods and under the conditions set out above.
Despite the exceptional efforts to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate data there is a possibility that the given price is false. In this case or, if the price of the item is changed while processing the order, Socksy allows the customer to withdraw from the purchase.
Discounts, promotional codes, etc. are generally not cumulative.
There are no interests on the funds paid by gift certificates, bonuses and invoice. Gift certificates and discount bonus codes cannot be changed for cash.
Payment and credit cards
In the case of payment with credit cards, the following conditions shall apply:
The payer (after the data in user account) must be the same person or organization as the owner of the payment or credit card,
after the order is confirmed, it is not possible to change the content of the contract or the final amount of the contract, except with a confirmation by Socksy.
The discount code or promotional code brings different benefits when buying from an online store. The active code can be found on the first page of the ad message, in an electronic message, when the sender is Socksy, or in other media. The code brings different benefits, from various gifts to discounts. The code is always time-limited and must be used within a limited period, otherwise it is invalid.
Using the Discount code: Select the products you want to purchase and place them in your cart. At the end of the cashier in the “Promotional Code” box, enter the discount code and click the “Confirm” button. Only one discount code is possible to apply for one purchase. When you enter a discount code, the discount code value is automatically discounted from the price of your order. The remaining amount is to be settled.
- Product selection: On the Socksy.me website, select the product and click on the link “to cart”. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart. To continue shopping, click the “Continue shopping” link and go back to the online store. To complete the purchase, click the “Go to Cashier” link and the system will bring you to the shopping cart.
- Removal of the product from the shopping cart: On the Socksy.me website, the shopping cart icon is in the upper-right corner, which is where the added products to the shopping cart are shown, when browsing the online store. If a user wants to remove a product from a shopping cart, he must click on the icon (X), and if the user is in the basket summary, he must click on the icon in the trash-shaped bin.
III. Shopping Cart: To complete the order, the user must click "continue to register" in the summary of the cart and fill in the required fields there.
- Delivery address: The customer must forward the required contact information, which is marked with a red asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, location, postcode and telephone number) to confirm, complete the order and deliver the product. The form allows a user account to be created and the users data is already stored in the next order.
- Delivery Fee: The user can choose between the delivery service specified.
- Method of payment: The choice is between different payment methods: payment after delivery, payment by invoice or Paypal payment (which also permits credit card payments).
- Coupons and gift cards: If the user has a valid discount coupon or gift card, it can be entered in the appropriate box and click the “Confirm” button.
- Review of the contract: The products that the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store are displayed. The price of the product, the cost of postage, the value of VAT and the total cost for payment are reflected in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
- Conclusion of the contract: The user can review the supplied delivery information, the method of payment and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the “Submit Order” button. If the order has been successfully completed, the Web page will sign “Your order was successful. Thank you for your purchase! Your order number is: xxxx.”
Purchase Notification Process
After submitting the order, the customer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted. The online store member can access the status and content of the order on the Web site.
Socksy may, for verifying the data or to ensure the accuracy of the supply, call the buyer on his contact telephone number.
Purchase procedure for business is the same as for individuals, only to enter the company name and the company's tax number at the end of the purchase. They also have equal possibilities of payments.
The consumers right to withdraw from the contract
- For distance contracts, the consumer has the right, within 14 days, to inform the company on the Socksy e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) that he is resigning from the contract without having to state the reason of his decision. The return of the goods received to the company within the time of withdrawal from the contract is considered as a notice of withdrawal. Rhe distance withdrawal form can be downloaded by clicking HERE.
- The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 days after the cancellation message. The consumer returns the goods to the address of the provider: Socksy (listed at the top of the page). Upon receipt of the goods, the enterprise shall return to the consumer without delay, or at the latest within 14 days, all payments made with the same payment method as the consumer, unless the consumer expressly requests the use of another means of payment. The only cost to the consumer in respect of cancellation is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and unchanged, unless the item is destroyed, defected, lost or its quantity decreased without the consumer being guilty of this.
- When returning the goods, the consumer also sends the invoice for goods and personal data and the transaction account on which he wishes to receive the returned payment. A refund will be made within 14 days of receiving the cancellation message.
- When withdrawing from a contract where the promotional code or rebate code was used, these assets are considered discounted and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the TRR user, and at the same time, the promotional code is returned to the user as a new code. The gift voucher is deemed to be a means of payment when it is cancelled and returned to the user as a gift certificate.
COST OF DELIVERY is charged before the end of the order and is included in the invoice received. The price of the delivery depends on the weight of the product and is displayed at the choice of the delivery service. Delivery applies to the territory of Slovenia. For faster delivery or delivery outside the country of Slovenia, it is necessary to arrange by telephone or e-mail.
Delivery is carried out in the morning, so it is advisable for the customer to indicate the delivery address, where he will be available in the morning. If the delivery is not successful, the customer's delivery service will issue a notice with a telephone number on which the buyer can agree on re-delivery.
Orders will be dispatched at the latest on the day following the submission of the order in the case of payment after delivery, via Paypal or by credit card (provided that the goods are in stock). Orders that have a marked payment according to the invoice will be sent as soon as we receive a transfer to the TRR. Orders ordered during weekends and holidays will be sent the next business day. For products where a longer delivery period is specifically indicated, the indicated delivery period is considered.
The seller will make sure that the goods are delivered to the client within the stated deadlines. After the submission of the order, the buyer will receive an acknowledgment containing the confirmation of the ordered items and the total price. The order confirmation will also include the telephone number and e-mail address for customer contact, which can be used in case of any questions or comments regarding the order. If the goods ordered by the customer are not in stock, they agree to change the delivery date. The seller reserves the right to refuse an order, until the status is "In the process", if he finds it unable to perform under the specified conditions. The delivery deadline is immediately when out of stock or, in exceptional cases, up to 30 days, unless the agreement is different.
The contractual partner for the delivery of shipments of the Socksy seller is Pošta Slovenije.
Protection of personal data
Socksy undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user in accordance with the ZVOP-1.
Socksy holds the following Socksy data for the indefinite period: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone, primary address and delivery address, country of residence, time and date of registration and archive of communication with Socksy.
Socksy uses the given personal data exclusively for fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, accounts) and the rest communication with the member.
In no case shall the users information be handed over to unauthorized third parties.
To protect personal data, the user is also responsible for ensuring the security of his e-mail address, username and password, and the appropriate software (antivirus) protection of his computer.
Socksy will contact the user via means of distance communication only if this user does not explicitly object and in accordance with the ZEK-1 provisions.
Socksy advertising emails will contain the following elements:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender, Socksy, will be clearly visible,
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be designated as such. Also, the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined,
- a clear way to unsubscribe of advertising messages will be presented,
- The users desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by Socksy.
Socksy's advertising messages will be clearly visible and clearly separated from games and competitions.
Ratings, opinions and recommendations
- Reviews, ratings and recommendations written by customers are part of the online store's functionality and are intended for the community of all users.
- Socksy allows any user of the online store to write the opinion, but Socksy will review them before the final posting. Socksy will not post opinions or contributions that are in any way offensive, inappropriate or which, according to Socksy, do not offer benefits to other users and visitors.
Socksy's online store and all information on it, product images, graphic and video elements on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
Limitation of liability
Socksy is making every effort to ensure up-to-date and accurate information posted on its websites. Nevertheless, the properties of items, delivery times, or prices can change so quickly that Socksy sometimes fails to repair the information on the website. In such a case, Socksy will inform the customer of the changes and allow him to resign from the contract or to replace the ordered item.
Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable a website or disable access to the site due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. We are not responsible for recovering any damages or costs incurred by the customer due to cessation, failure or obstruction in the operation of the website. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and regularity of the content posted on the website, nor do we assume responsibility for the damage that customers may suffer due to reliance on published content. In case of technical problems on the website, we associate the right to cancel the contracts, which have been affected by the technical error, and do not incur any liability for any damages in relation to the customer from this title. In the event of cancellation of orders, we will notify the customer as soon as possible and provide him with further steps. We are not responsible for the damage that may arise on customers hardware, software, or other equipment due to the use of the website. Customers must ensure to have adequate equipment protection (antivirus, etc.) before accessing and using the website. The customer must ensure the appropriate security and confidentiality of the data used for registration on the website (e-mail address, password). We are not liable for any damage that may arise to the customer due to unauthorized disclosure or use of registration data.
Advertising messages must be clearly visible (considering age) and must be clearly separated from games and competitions. Any communication aimed at children should be appropriate to their age and must not exploit the child's trust, lack of experience or sense of loyalty. The provider may not accept an order from someone who he knows or suspects that he is a child, without having the expressed permission of his or her parents or guardians. The provider must not accept any personal data concerning children without the expressed permission of their parents or guardians. Similarly, the provider may not issue information from children to a third party, except parents or guardians. The provider must not offer free access to products or services that are damaging to children.
Complaints and disputes
Socksy respects the current European legislation on consumer protection. Socksy is struggling to fulfil his duty to establish an effective complaint handling system and to identify a person with whom, in the event of a problem, the customer can connect by telephone or by e-mail.
The complaint is submitted via the Socksy e-mail address. The complaint processing procedure is confidential. Within five working days, Socksy will confirm that it had received a complaint, communicated to the customer how long it will handle it and keep it informed about the progress of the procedure.
Socksy is aware that the essential characteristic of the consumer dispute, at least in terms of judicial resolution, is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs that arise in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the consumer not to initiate a dispute before a court. That is why Socksy strives to do his best to resolve any conflicts by mutual consent.
In case of judicial settlement of disputes, the jurisdiction is at the consumer’s district court.